IL NAWGJ OPEN MEETING 11/15/2020
Click here for the presentation
2020-2021 Competition Season – Specific Judging Criteria changes/updates
As of 11/13/2020 for vault Level 1, 2 and 3 deductions for the run will not be
Click here for the update.
Update on IRS Mileage Rate
Effecitve January 1, 2020
th new mileage rate for judges is $0.575 /mile.
for the update.
GYMJAS NEW FUNCTION - ACTIVITY REPORTS
- Gymjas has a new function called Activity Reports which, will cover a judge with insurance.
- This function is for judge related activities such as a critique, clinic, or unsanctioned mock meet. THIS IS NOT FOR CHOREOGRAPHY OR IN GYM COACHING.
- The judge is responsibile for entering the information into Gymjas prior to going the gym. It will be accepted in GymJas up to midnight of the same day.
- Activity Reports is listed under Create A Contract
NEW LIST OF ITEMS ELIGIBLE FOR REIMBURSEMENT
FROM IL NAWGJ EDUCATION BENEFITS
The list of items eligible for reimbursement has been updated.
Click here for a list of the items.
Requests for reimbursement from EARNED Educational Benefits MUST INCLUDE the Reimbursement FORM
found on IL NAWGJ website
https://www.ilnawgj.com/ and a copy of the actual receipt. (Credit card statements or packing lists are NOT receipts)
Click here for instructions to print receipts from USA Gymnastics
- Congress Registration
- USAG Memberships
- Technical Material (Code of Points)
OPEN MEMBERSHIP IL NAWGJ BOARD MEETING
NOVEMBER 15, 2020
The Illinois NAWGJ State Governing Board will be having a vitrual open membership meeting on November 15,
A link will be sent to all members
CPE UPDATE CLARIFICATION
CPE CREDITS AND VIRTUAL NATIONAL CONGRESS
There has been a new clarification regarding CPE credits and National Congress annouced at the NAWGJ Open meeting
- All CPE-Eligible sessions viewed at
the LIVE or RECORDED Congress (Technical/Coaching for Elite/JO/Xcel)
can now each earn 1 CPE CLINIC credit.
If more than 10
CPE-Eligible sessions are viewed, additional sessions (max. of 5 hrs.) may be used to carry forward to the 2021-22 season
- Click here
for the official announcement
NOVEMBER ILNAWGJ NOTES - "IN"
A MONTHLY PUBLICATION FOR IL NAWGJ MEMBERS
- Featured topics for the month of November
- Be prepared for the unexpected this season
- Noteworthy Notes from SJD
- Ensure Judges safety during pandemic
- Ten for 10 checklis
- Judging sick is not an option
- Contact an assigner - means actually speaking to them
- Click here for a copy of the
"IN" November 2020 edition
JUDGES ASSIGNING INFORMATION
WELCOME TO THE 2020-2021 GYMNASTICS SEASON
There are a few changes in the Assigning system from last year.
- Please enter meets in the Gymjas system by September 15, 2020.
- IL NAWGJ has an assigning committee who will be meeting in the fall to assign Judges for the season.
- Only Judge's requests made in Gymjas will be honored. Per the National office of NAWGJ request via e-mail or verbal will not be
- NEW THIS YEAR - MEET QUESTIONNAIRE
- IL NAWGJ is asking all meet directors to complete a questionnaire to provide judges with the environment and what will be provided at
- This questionnaire (10 for 10 Checklist) will be posted on the ilnawgj.com website for the Judges to access
- The questionnaire (10 for 10 checklist) when completed should be sent to Cheryl Schuh at
- Click here for the questionnaire (10 for 10 checklist).PLEASE SEND QUESTIONNAIRE TO CHERYL SCHUH AT
- Click here for the assigning document. Please read the complete document before entering meets into Gymjas.
- Click here for the link to enter a meet in Gymjas.
Please remember to remain current on memberships
- Judges your USA Gymnastics membership expires on July 31st.
- Verify the expiration dates of your Safety Certification, Safe Sport and Background Check.