JUNE ILNAWGJ NOTES - "IN"
A MONTHLY PUBLICATION FOR IL NAWGJ MEMBERS
The June "IN" contains some important information. Below is a summary for full information click on the link for
the June"IN" below.
- Membership Renewals:
- Safe Sport Certification: Must be renewed annually by July 31 if your cycle expires this year
- USA Gymnastics Professional Membership: Renew by July 31 if your cycle expires this year
- USA Gymnastics Background Check: Renew by July 31 if
your cycle expires this year
- USA Gymnastics Safety Certification: Renew by July 31 if your cycle expires this year
- NAWGJ Professional Membership: Renew by July 31 if your cycles expires this year
- June 3-6: US Gymnastics Championships- Fort Worth, TX
- June 4-6: Master Compulsory Workshop - Kissimmee, FL
- June 11-13: Master Compulsory Workshop – Reno, NV
- June 11-13: Livestream Compulsory Workshop
- June 24-27: US Olympic Trials – St. Louis, MO
- June 25-27: USA Gymnastics National Congress – St. Louis, MO
- July 17-18: ILNAWGJ Compulsory Clinic – Phenom – Oswego, IL
- Notes From Your SJD
- IL NAWGJ Windee Weiss compulsory routine clinc
- Register with Christi Kearns education chair at email@example.com
- Earn upto 13 CPE Credits
- Block of hotel rooms at Best Western Oswego. Book by June 16th to receive special rate when mention Gymnastics Judge's
- Click here for a copy of the "IN" June 2021 edition
IL NAWGJ STATE GOVERNING BOARD ELECTION
- Applications are due June 15th
- Voting begins July 1st and ends July 15th
- Board Positions run from August 1, 2021 to July 31, 2023
- Click here for duties and application
- Click here for list of board positions and requirements.
NEW LIST OF ITEMS ELIGIBLE FOR REIMBURSEMENT
FROM IL NAWGJ EDUCATION BENEFITS
The list of items eligible for reimbursement has been updated.
Click here for a list of the items.
Requests for reimbursement from EARNED Educational Benefits MUST INCLUDE the Reimbursement FORM
found on IL NAWGJ website
https://www.ilnawgj.com/ and a copy of the actual receipt. (Credit card statements or packing lists are NOT receipts)
Click here for instructions to print receipts from USA Gymnastics for
- Congress Registration
- USAG Memberships
- Technical Material (Code of Points)
GYMJAS NEW FUNCTION - ACTIVITY REPORTS
- Gymjas has a new function called Activity Reports which, will cover a judge with insurance.
- This function is for judge related activities such as a critique, clinic, or unsanctioned mock meet. THIS IS NOT FOR CHOREOGRAPHY OR IN GYM COACHING.
- The judge is responsibile for entering the information into Gymjas prior to going the gym. It will be accepted in GymJas up to midnight of the same
- Activity Reports is listed under Create A Contract
Please remember to remain current on memberships
- Judges your USA Gymnastics membership expires on July 31st.
- Verify the expiration dates of your Safety Certification, Safe Sport and Background Check.