XCEL UPDATE CLINIC
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18TH
1:00 P.M. EST/12:00 P.M. CST
- This clinic is on Zoom and is CPE eligible.
- There is no registration or password.
- Enter your name in the "chat" for CPE Credit
- Meeting number was sent to Judges via email from Linda McDonald - IL SJD
STATE GOVERNING BOARD MEETING
OCTOBER 18, 2020
The Illinois NAWGJ State Governing Board will be having a vitrual meeting on October 18, 2020.
SEPTEMBER ILNAWGJ NOTES - "IN"
A MONTHLY PUBLICATION FOR IL NAWGJ MEMBERS
- Featured topics for the month of September
- Renew Professional memberships and/or certificates
- Professional membership information
- Noteworthy Notes from SJD
- Judges Cup 2020 - Cancelled
- Illinois USAG Zoom clinic
- Christi's Corner
- Comprehensive list of Xcel changes
- Links to JO changes
- Click here for a copy of the "IN" September 2020 edition
ILLINOIS USA GYMNASTICS ZOOM SESSIONS
SEPTEMBER 13, 2020
Illinois USAG will be holding Zoom sessions pertaining to the 2020/2021 competition session
- All gym owners, meet directors, coaches and judges are invited
- These sessions are free of charge to the Illinois Gymnastics community
- Topics will include
- Levels 1-10 Updates
- Xcel Updates
- 2020/2021 COVID Competition guidelines
- A schedule with the respective links to each Zoom session will be posted on the IL USA Gymnastics website
- Click here for IL USA Gymnastics Website
CPE UPDATED CLARIFICATION
CPE CREDITS AND NATIONAL CONGRESS
There has been a new clarification regarding CPE credits and National Congress.
- If within the next 30 days, the judge watches additional sessions that are CPE Eligible, they can be used as Clinic hours and can count for the full amount of what is
required for their rating level.
JUDGES ASSIGNING INFORMATION
WELCOME TO THE 2020-2021 GYMNASTICS SEASON
There are a few changes in the Assigning system from last year.
- Please enter meets in the Gymjas system by September 15, 2020.
- IL NAWGJ has an assigning committee who will be meeting in the fall to assign Judges for the season.
- Only Judge's requests made in Gymjas will be honored. Per the National office of NAWGJ request via e-mail or verbal will not be
- NEW THIS YEAR - MEET QUESTIONNAIRE
- IL NAWGJ is asking all meet directors to complete a questionnaire to provide judges with the environment and what will be provided at
- This questionnaire will be posted on the ilnawgj.com website for the Judges to access
- The questionnaire when completed should be sent to Cheryl Schuh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for the questionnaire.
- Click here for the assigning document. Please read the complete document before entering meets into Gymjas.
- Click here for the link to enter a meet in Gymjas.
Please remember to remain current on memberships
- Judges your USA Gymnastics membership expires on July 31st.
- Verify the expiration dates of your Safety Certification, Safe Sport and Background Check.