IL NAWGJ "IN" JANUARY 2023
- Upcoming Events
- NAWGJ National Symposium July 13-15, 2023 in Grand Rapids, MI
- Region 5 Congress July 21-23, 2023 in Lombard, IL
- USA Gymnastics National Congress August 24-27, 2023 in San Jose, CA
- Notes from SJD
- New Year's Resolutions for Gymnastic Judges
- Review - Xcel Vault
- Click here for the IL NAWGJ January 2023 "IN"
USA GYMNASTICS JUDGE'S COMPENSATION PACKAGE
RULES AND POLICIES
Effective August 1, 2022 - July 31, 2023
- A brief overview of updates for Judge's Compensation Package
- Judges are not required to carpool.
- The form of accommodation (double occupancy vs. single occupancy) must be specified in the judge’s contract
- Accommodations based on double occupancy in a room must provide two beds, which CANNOT include a sleeper sofa.
- A judge may request single room accommodations if not provided by the Meet Director.
- If necessary to share the cost of the room with the Meet Director, the judge will pay no more than the difference between the actual
cost of the room and the standard national IRS rate for overnight accommodation.
- Meet Directors are strongly recommended to provide single room accommodations when a hotel stay is required, at no additional cost to
- Overnight Meets
- Guidelines for meals the night before the competition begins.
- For a judge traveling by air, meals that occur while the judge is traveling to and from the competition, a per meal per diem may be
- For a judge traveling by ground and travel time is more than 3 hours or 150 miles one way, a $20.00 per diem may be
- For a judge traveling less than 3 hours or under 150 miles one way, there is no per diem request.
- Chief Judge/Meet Referee Payment (Applies to Development Program and Xcel meets only)
- A judge serving as Meet Referee OR Chief Judge shall receive $10.00 per day at the following USA Gymnastics competitions:
- Sanctioned local / sectional meets where the Meet Referee also serves as the Chief Judge
- Chief Judge OR Meet Referee payment ($10) is NOT paid at:
- Local / sectional meets with a separate Meet Referee (non-judging);
- Local / sectional meets with one-judge panels, such as intrasquad meets, or meets with less than four events running
- Click here for the 2022-2023 Rules and Policies.