CPE UPDATE CLARIFICATION
CPE CREDITS AND VIRTUAL NATIONAL CONGRESS
There has been a new clarification regarding CPE credits and National Congress annouced at the NAWGJ Open meeting
- All CPE-Eligible sessions viewed at the LIVE or RECORDED Congress (Technical/Coaching for Elite/JO/Xcel)
can now each earn 1 CPE CLINIC credit.
If more than 10 CPE-Eligible sessions are viewed,
additional sessions (max. of 5 hrs.) may be used to carry forward to the 2021-22 season
- Click here for the official
OCTOBER ILNAWGJ NOTES - "IN"
A MONTHLY PUBLICATION FOR IL NAWGJ MEMBERS
- Featured topics for the month of October
- Update GymJas availabilty - Assignments start October 18th
- Update USA Gymnastics membership and credentials
- Xcel Clinic on Sunday, October 18th via Zoom - eligible for CPE Credit
- Noteworthy Notes from SJD
- Green Flay Award - Nominations
- Click here for nomination form
- Judges Compensation Package Update - Unpaid Break Time
- Clcik here for the Women's Technical Committe Meeting Minutes
- Judges Cup Notes
- Shareable Notes
- Judy Redmond will be moving to Texas by the end of October. The IL NAWGJ Board thanks Judy for her many years of service as a Judge.
- We wish you the very best and you will be missed!
- Click here for a copy of the "IN"
October 2020 edition
XCEL UPDATE CLINIC
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18TH
1:00 P.M. EST/12:00 P.M. CST
- This clinic is on Zoom and is CPE eligible.
- There is no registration or password.
- Enter your name in the "chat" for CPE Credit
- Meeting number was sent to Judges via email from Linda McDonald - IL SJD
STATE GOVERNING BOARD MEETING
OCTOBER 18, 2020
The Illinois NAWGJ State Governing Board will be having a vitrual meeting on October 18,
JUDGES ASSIGNING INFORMATION
WELCOME TO THE 2020-2021 GYMNASTICS SEASON
There are a few changes in the Assigning system from last year.
- Please enter meets in the Gymjas system by September 15, 2020.
- IL NAWGJ has an assigning committee who will be meeting in the fall to assign Judges for the season.
- Only Judge's requests made in Gymjas will be honored. Per the National office of NAWGJ request via e-mail or verbal will not be
- NEW THIS YEAR - MEET QUESTIONNAIRE
- IL NAWGJ is asking all meet directors to complete a questionnaire to provide judges with the environment and what will be provided at
- This questionnaire (10 for 10 Checklist) will be posted on the ilnawgj.com website for the Judges to access
- The questionnaire (10 for 10 checklist) when completed should be sent to Cheryl Schuh at
- Click here for the questionnaire (10 for 10 checklist).PLEASE SEND QUESTIONNAIRE TO CHERYL SCHUH AT
- Click here for the assigning document. Please read the complete document before entering meets into Gymjas.
- Click here for the link to enter a meet in Gymjas.
Please remember to remain current on memberships
- Judges your USA Gymnastics membership expires on July 31st.
- Verify the expiration dates of your Safety Certification, Safe Sport and Background Check.